Harrison County Community Hospital District owns and operates a multi-specialty medical practice d.b.a. HCCH Medical Group. Our medical group provides primary healthcare services through multiple rural health clinics located in the Harrison County Community Hospital area. HCCH employs both physicians and mid-level providers. All providers are salaried employees of the Hospital District.
We offer our providers:
- Competitivebase salary
- Productivity incentive bonus based upon patient encounters
- Annual continuing medical education allowance
- Paid medical malpractice insurance (hospital group policy)
- Health insurance, paid time off, and retirement program
- Relocation allowance
- Signing bonus
- Designated “Safety Net" primary care clinic (HPSA/MUA)
- Educational loan repayment program
Interested candidates should contact:
Chief Executive Officer
Harrison County Community Hospital
2600 Miller St.
Bethany, MO 64424
Note: We do utilize contingency search firms; we do not utilize retains or “hybrid” fee-based search firms.