Harrison County Community Hospital District Offers Easy Access to Health Records with MEDITECH's Patient Portal
Harrison County Community Hospital District is pleased to unveil their new Patient Portal powered by MEDITECH Expanse. The portal will be available to all patients starting April 1, 2023.
This interactive web portal, accessible via any mobile device or desktop computer, gives patients and their families easy, secure access to their health information and providers. Patients can use the portal to:
● Book and pre-register for appointments; sign consent forms; complete questionnaires; and update insurance information, demographics, medications, and allergies — all before arriving for their visit.
● Upon arrival, they can complete self-check-in via smartphone, eliminating the need for kiosks and waiting in line to check-in for appointments.
● Easily access provider notes, radiology reports, and laboratory results; securely message their providers; and request prescription renewals between visits.
● Grant portal access to family members and caregivers, so they can help their loved ones manage appointments, bills, and conditions.
Clinicians at Harrison County Community Hospital and HCCH's Rural Health Clinics will also be able to use the portal to better track their patients’ health progress, with the help of virtual visits and remote monitoring.
● MEDITECH’s Virtual Care solution enables physicians and patients to schedule online visits for routine appointments. Clinicians can also pre-screen patients with COVID-19 symptoms and respond quickly to those in need of immediate guidance, while the healthcare organization continues to follow social distancing guidelines.
● With remote monitoring, patients can upload data from personal health devices and medical device kits into the health portal. By tracking and trending this data, providers can keep a close eye on those patients with chronic or preexisting conditions and adjust treatment accordingly, without always having them come in for an office visit.
Patients are encouraged to contact Harrsion County Community Hospital at (660) 425-2211 or visit their website at www.hcchospital.org to enroll.
Watch this video to learn more about our new Patient Portal.
Providing exceptional care to every patient, every day.
An EHR leader for over 50 years, MEDITECH has driven innovation during every stage of the industry's evolution. Today we’re helping healthcare organizations around the world expand their vision for what an EHR can be, with MEDITECH Expanse — the first fully web-based solution to boost clinical and organizational efficiency while enhancing physician, nurse, and patient satisfaction. MEDITECH software is used by a quarter of all U.S. hospitals, nearly half of all Canadian hospitals, and healthcare organizations in 23 countries. We help power the best care possible in every setting, from acute centers and ambulatory practices, to home health agencies, long-term care facilities, and beyond. Visit ehr.meditech.com and find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.