Don’t let wounds keep you down.
On Wednesdays our staff physicians and certified wound care nurses treat patients at the Outpatient Wound Clinic at the hospital. Certified wound care is also available through home health visits.
We treat all wounds but specialize in those that have become chronic and difficult to heal. If you have any of the following conditions, talk to your primary care provider or call us at (660) 425-0253 to schedule an appointment with the Wound Clinic.
- Slow-to-heal or non-healing wounds
- Foot or leg wounds
- Surgical wounds that have opened
- Non-healing skin grafts or surgical flaps
- Open wounds from radiation therapy
- Bone infection (called osteomyelitis)
Pictured: Some members of the wound care staff at Harrison County Community Hospital