Scholarship Applications Due March 30
Harrison County Community Hospital Auxiliary is accepting applications for $500 college scholarships to assist students who are planning to enter a health-related field. High school seniors in Harrison County schools, graduates of Harrison County schools, or residents of the county are eligible to apply for the funding opportunity.
Application forms are available from all of the following:
- Guidance counselors in Harrison County schools
- Hospital front desk (2600 Miller Street in Bethany)
- Bethany Medical Clinic (3202 Miller Street in Bethany)
- Harrison County Family Health Center (2703 Miller Street in Bethany)
- North Harrison Medical Clinic (16027 Highway N in Eagleville)
Applications are also available by clicking the links below.
HCCH Auxiliary is made up of community volunteers who want to support their local hospital. "By operating the hospital gift shop, our Auxiliary volunteers are able to invest profits into their community hospital in many ways, including supporting the next generation of health care workers," said Tim Hill, the hospital's marketing director.
The application deadline is Friday, March 30, 2018.